Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

What a day!

Well, today has been a long day. We got into Colorado earlier this afternoon and I am just exausted! I think the elevation here is kinda makin me feel yucky! Plus I am startin to get really scared and nervous. I had already been feeling like that, but I think it is just getting worse. We are in Boulder and I am not all that impressed with the town. It looks really run down and there isn't even a Wal-Mart! I was quite surprised since this is a "college town". Our hotel is old, scary and haunted! Okay, maybe it isn't "haunted" but I seriously think they got all of the decor out of the titanic...before it sank! 
In a way I am just ready to get this over with. I pray for God to give me strength to follow through with our decision. I know in my heart it's whats right, but that certainly doesn't make it any easier. Our appointment isn't until Tuesday and Brett wants to go see the mountains tomorrow. I just don't know whether I am feeling up to it, but I think it would be nice to get out and do something. The "procedure" weighs so heavy on my mind though and it is hard to think of anything other than that. I hope that Raelyn knows how very much her mommy and daddy love her already and I hope she can look down on us from heaven and understand why we have made this decision.

We love you baby girl!!!

"An angel, in the book of life, wrote down our baby's birth and whispered as she closed the book, "too beautiful for earth""

No comments:

Post a Comment